According to Chicago fire officials, five people were hospitalized after possibly overdosing at a Mount Greenwood bar on Sunday.
According to CFD, it happened at Lawlor’s Bar in the 3600-block of W 111th Street.
According to Chicago police, a 31-year-old man, a 45-year-old man, and a 41-year-old woman were all transported to Little Company of Mary Hospital after snorting an unknown substance.
Two other people were taken to Christ Hospital, according to fire officials, but no further information was provided at this time.
All were said to be in fair to serious condition at the time, but have since been stabilized.
Lawlor’s Bar issued the following statement in response to the incident:
“Lawlor’s is a small neighborhood establishment that’s been a member of the Mt. Greenwood community for 15 years. We are shocked and concerned about what took place this afternoon and are praying for the health and well-being of everyone involved. We are working with the Chicago Police Department during this active investigation.”
Leave a Reply